Captain, now is your chance!
Are you looking for a job with growth potential? Do you have what it takes to be a captain on European rivers? Then we would like to get you on board. We are looking for ‘Steuerleute und Schiffsführer‘.
Fascinating work on the water
On our mineral, vegoil and chemical ships, you and the rest of the crew transport the liquid products to the customer on time and according to the specifications. In addition, you will maintain the ship, make sure it always looks its best. We also expect you to safely transport the ship from a to b.
Just tick off:
- You like to work and work well in a team.
- “Do not wait, but accept the challenge” is your motto.
- You know the safety regulations.
- You have a valid service book, master’s license a/b, radar, VHF.
- ADN (c) and patent to Mannheim is an advantage.
- You have experience in a similar job, preferably in the mineral or chemical industry.
We offer you:
- A good working atmosphere and a fun club of colleagues.
- A good salary in under Luxembourg or Swiss conditions (depending on the ship/fleet).
- A high-quality fleet.
- A workplace with the most beautiful, constantly changing view.
Who are we?
Nice to meet you! We are Interstream Barging. One of the largest inland charters in Europe. We provide safe and sustainable transport of liquid chemicals and edible and mineral oils. We do this with more than 130 inland anchors, of which about 30 are in-house. About two hundred professionals work on these ships, ranging from light seaman to captain. Around 65 specialists also work at our offices in Europe.
Come on board!
Do you see the adventurous and varied life as a captain? Do you dare to take responsibility and challenge? Would you like to continue growing and also have a good salary? Then apply quickly and leave your details via this link. You can find more information on our website or on Instagram or Facebook.