Helmsman, now is your chance!
Are you looking for a job with growth potential? Do you have what it takes to be helmsman on European rivers? Then we would like to get you on board. We are looking for you!
Fascinating work on the water
On our mineral, vegoil and chemical tankers, you and the rest of the crew transport the liquid products to the customer on time and according to the specifications. In addition, you will maintain the ship, make sure it always looks its best. We also expect you to safely transport the ship with the captain from a to b.
Just tick off:
- You have a valid service book with the nessecary documents.
- You have experience as a helmsman, preferably in the mineral, chemical industry
- You are safety conscious.
- You like to work and work well in a team.
- Do not wait, but act the challenge” is your motto.
We offer you:
- A good working atmosphere and a fun club of colleagues.
- A good salary under Luxembourg or Swiss conditions (depending on the fleet).
- A high-quality fleet.
- A workplace with the most beautiful, constantly changing view.
Who are we?
Nice to meet you! We are Interstream Barging. One of the largest inland charters in Europe. We provide safe and sustainable transport of liquid chemicals and edible and mineral oils. We do this with more than 120 inland tankers, of which about 25 are in-house. About two hundred professionals work on these ships, ranging from deckhand to helmsman. Around 65 specialists also work at our offices in Europe.
Come on board!
Do you see the adventurous and varied life as a helmsman? Do you dare to take responsibility and challenge? Would you like to continue growing and also have a good salary? Then apply quickly and leave your details via this link.